With our partner Opta Sports, discover the main figures to remember after the Clermont-OM meeting.
- Clermont lost in 2 of his last 3 receptions in the league (1 victory), after remaining undefeated in his previous 18 in Ligue 1 + Ligue 2 (13 wins, 5 draws).
- Marseille have won 3 of their 6 trips to Ligue 1 this season (2 draws, 1 loss), after having won only one of their previous 13 in the top flight (6 draws, 6 losses).
- Clermont did not score in a home league match for the second time only in 2021, after last April against Niort in Ligue 2 (0-0).
- Marseille have kept their clean sheet 5 times in 12 Ligue 1 games this season, no team does better in the top flight in 2021/22 (5 clean sheets also for Nice and Rennes).
- Clermont only scored one shot against Marseille tonight, its lowest total in a single home match in the league (Ligue 1 + Ligue 2) since April 19, 2019 against Ajaccio (0).
- Clermont conceded 14 fouls against Marseille tonight, its highest total in a single league match (Ligue 1 + Ligue 2) since April 14, 2021 (18 against Amiens).
- Cengiz Ünder (Marseille) has scored 4 goals in Ligue 1 this season, which is already his best total in a single year in the league since 2017-2018 (7 in 26 games with Roma); only Dimitri Payet (6) scored more goals than the OM striker in the top flight in 2021-2022.
- Marseille midfielder Mattéo Guendouzi was involved in 5 goals in Ligue 1 this season (2 goals, 3 assists), only Dimitri Payet (9) does better among OM players in 2021-2022.
- Cédric Hountondji made 7 clearances against Marseille this evening, at least 2 more than any other player in this meeting and the highest total for a player from Clermont in the same Ligue 1 game this season.