Zapping Our Mondial TOP 10: The most profitable transfers in history
On the eve of the clash between PSG and AS Monaco at the Parc des Princes, the capital club communicated on its infirmary. Sergio Ramos will notably be absent against the Rock club.
The full medical update of PSG
– Presnel Kimpembe remained in care this morning for abdominal pain.
– Sergio Ramos will continue his individual and collective preparation over the next few days with the aim of being in the squad next week.
– Nuno Mendes will remain in care for the next 48 hours following a contusion to his left calf during the game against Brugge.
– Neymar continues his rehabilitation at the club’s training center. The latest examinations confirm the initial caution in the return to training timeframe (between six and eight weeks).
– Julian Draxler is continuing rehabilitation care and individual exercises in the field, his return to training scheduled for early January.
Mauricio Pochettino, the coach of PSG, was present at a press conference this Saturday at the beginning of the afternoon on the eve of the clash against AS Monaco at the Parc des Princes. The Argentinian took the opportunity to take a medical update on his workforce.