Zapping Our Mondial TOP 10: The most beautiful Ligue 1 jerseys 2021/2022
Guaranteed to finish first in group G of the Europa Conference League, Stade Rennais will nevertheless have the opportunity to play a prestigious match with a trip to the lawn of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to challenge Tottenham next Thursday. For this trip to England, the SRFC wished to warn its supporters who would have the ambition to make the trip across the Channel.
The SRFC communicates!
In an official press release, the Breton club indeed wanted to remind its fans of important facts:
“Faced with the Covid-19 crisis, the British government is strengthening its system from Tuesday, November 30 towards people entering its territory. This information is essential for Rennes fans who, despite very restrictive measures, want to keep their trip to London to encourage the Rouge et Noir on Thursday 9 December.
- A PCR test should be taken before the end of the 2nd day after your arrival in England. Antigenic tests are no longer accepted.
- You will need to remain isolated until you receive the test result.
- If the PCR test result is delayed, YOU MUST SEALATE YOURSELF UNTIL YOUR TEST RESULT IS KNOWN OR BY DAY 14 AFTER YOUR ARRIVAL.
In view of these particularly restrictive measures, Stade Rennais FC offers you via a FORM, to be completed before Sunday 5 December, to choose between:
- a voucher valid until the end of the 2021/2022 season for all competitions (Ligue 1 Uber Eats, Coupe de France and UEFA Europa Conference League)
- a refund that will be made no later than December 23
Note that fans have until December 5 to come forward to the club, in which case the SRFC will no longer be able to reimburse.
While Stade Rennais will travel to Tottenham next Thursday in the Europa League Conference, the club wished to warn its supporters. Indeed, the Breton club offered alternatives in case the fans could not finally go there.